10 Sep HellermannTyton – eCatalog with 60,000 articles and awards
HellermannTyton – eCatalog with 60,000 articles and awards
HellermannTyton GmbH (Tornesch) produces more than 60,000 articles on the subject of cables. The production of electronic catalogs takes up to 3 months, because the data from different source systems must be merged and qualified. The catalogs are created according to strict electronic standards (e.g. BMEcat) and classifications (e.g. ETIM and eCl@ss)
Project idea: Customer-specific electronic product catalogs at the push of a button
- It should be possible to automatically create customer-specific electronic catalogs in various formats such as XML, XLS or CSV.
- A smooth and fast update option for the contents is particularly important.
- In order to meet the standard requirements specified by the wholesale trade, it is necessary to prepare data coming from two different source systems for compilation.
Solution: nexoma XS-CatalogExpress enables fast, customized catalog creation
- With nexoma XS-CatalogExpress, the creation time for customized catalogs was reduced to 1 hour. New catalog data can be provided on a daily basis or more frequently if required.
- The first automatically generated catalogs were sent to customers after only 2 months. The integration into other systems (merchandise management, PIM) took 6 months.
- Flexible processing of different data formats (BMEcat, ETIM, EDIFACT PRICAT, DATANORM, etc.) is also possible.
- Furthermore, the wholesale partners can process HellermannTyton’s product data quickly and easily in their ERP systems.
- Smooth implementation can take place during ongoing operations.
- Now an increased and tested product data quality is available.
Technology / Standards
nexoma XS, nexoma XS-CatalogExpress
BMEcat 1.2, BMEcat 2005
ETIM 4.0, ETIM 5.0, ETIM 6.0, ETIM 7.0, eCl@ss