24 Jul B2B purchasing portal for croso international
croso international GmbH is planning a B2B shop for its customers. Croso produces and sells all-glass and post system railings as well as handrails and accessories. The company is located on the Sophienhammer in the Arnsberg district of Müschede in the Westphalian Sauerland – metal has been processed there since 1711. Croso was founded in 1999 as a subsidiary of the traditional company Julius Cronenberg oH from Arnsberg. Since 2009, the company has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Julius Cronenberg oH.
Project idea: B2B shop for customers
The idea is to build a B2B purchasing portal for existing customers. This will simplify the ordering process for customers and office staff, increase customer loyalty and also minimize errors in order entry.
Solution: purchasing portal with interface adaptation
- Implementation based on shopware (OpenSource shop system)
- Adaptation and extension of the system to include customer-specific net prices
- Product data synchronization with the existing ERP solution
- Order history synchronization with ERP system
- Support for preparation of product data
- Support during the start of productive operation
- Technology / Standards
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision
- Development in PHP and GO