24 Jul Arnsberg App ensures service close to the citizen
Citizen-oriented service through Arnsberg App
The city of Arnsberg, as the seat of the administrative district, is with its approx. 75,000 inhabitants an important administrative and economic centre of the Hochsauerlandkreis or South Westphalia. The city, which was selected as a city worth living in from 160 applicants in 2013, is considered to be open to innovative ideas. In addition, the “Generation Future” project has given the young population a forum for the future-oriented design of their city.
Following an idea of “Generation Future”, the city of Arnsberg now wants to offer its citizens a special mobile service for active everyday organisation and leisure activities.
Arnsberg App for iOS / Android
For this purpose nexoma has developed an app that offers the Arnsberg population the following mobile services:
- Provision of news for the entire city area also as push notification
- Search for important facilities in the city map (kindergartens, sports facilities, glass containers, etc.)
- Calling up the current cinema programme
- Retrieval of a calendar of events incl. entry possibility for new events
- Public transport timetable (connections, departure times, etc.)
- Retrieval of the waste calendar incl. import possibility into mobile phone calendar
- Integration of the Arnsberg family card, so that it can be used digitally by all family members in the future
Technology / Standards
It is developed for iOS and Android and available for free download: